Finish off 2022 with four months of Artisan sourdough treats!
September's variety kicks off the Fall season with classic style! Enjoy Ravenswood Sandwich Bread, perfect for grilled cheese or a special touch in the lunchbox staple Non-PB&J. Pumpkin is here in October, with Sourdough Pumpkin Bread with Cranberries, a seasonal, limited-edition favorite. French Herb Sourdough is the best thing to accompany those soups and stews, and it makes a killer grilled cheese. And finally, finish the year with a touch of decadence with Double Chocolate Sourdough with Berries - is it bread? Is it cake? Does it matter? It's really good.
Quantities are limited, so order today!
NEW FOR FALL/WINTER:
There are now THREE options for pickup, so select your preferred date for the second or third Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday of every month* at the ELAM home kitchen. You'll receive an email reminder a few days before each pickup week.
* Due to supply shortages and various holidays,
dates vary from month to month -
check the monthly pickup schedule below *
The Fall & Winter Bread schedule includes:
- September: Ravenswood Sandwich Bread (Wed 9/21, Th 9/22 or Fri 9/23)
- October: Sourdough Pumpkin Bread with Cranberries (Wed 10/12, Th 10/13, or Fri 10/14)
- November: French Herb Sourdough (Wed 11/16, Th 11/17, or Fri 11/18)
- December: Double Chocolate Sourdough with Berries (Wed 12/14, Th 12/15 or Fri 12/16)
The State of Illinois requires that I tell you:
This product was produced in a home kitchen not subject to public health inspection that may also process common food allergens.